Specific Disaster Preparedness Kits:HurricaneEarthquakeTornadoBlackoutTerrorism
Home Office Auto School
Pet Child  Fire
5 TOP BENEFITS TO BEING PREPARED FOR A DISASTER:
Use our Survival Supplies List to see if you are prepared for a disaster.
Disaster Survival Facts:
- Being prepared will increase your odds of survival.
- You will feel more secure knowing that your family, workplace or classroom is prepared.
- You will feel less fearful and more at ease about an upcoming disastrous event.
(This is especially evident with children.)
- It will give you a sense of pride knowing that you are able to help others survive until help arrives.
- Being prepared will show that you are being a responsible role model and care about the safety of your family, coworkers or students.
- You will drastically increase your odds of surviving the next big disaster if you are prepared BEFORE one occurs!
- Disasters such as hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, terrorist attacks, wildfires and thunderstorms strike quickly and without giving us much or any warning. It is up to you to make sure that your family is prepared BEFORE one occurs.
- After a natural disaster you should be prepared to be without electricity, running water, gas or phone service for some time. Banks and ATM's will be closed and stores will be out of stock of emergency disaster supplies. Emergency services will likely be slow to respond. This is why it is important to stock up on the proper emergency preparedness supplies ahead of time.
- Whether you are at your home, office, school or in your automobile it is wise to be prepared for any type of disaster.
- If you live in a hurricane zone make sure that you have the proper hurricane survival supplies.
- People that live where earthquakes are prevalent should have the proper earthquake survival supplies.
- Tornado Survival Kits can help those in a tornado zone.
- Blackouts are common for many types of disasters and having a Blackout Kit can help make the situation a little more bearable.
- Many family's today are also keeping a Terrorism Kit handy in case of an unfortunate act of terrorism.
- It is wise to also store enough MRE or Meals-Ready-to-Eat to sustain your family's life a minimum of 3 days, but preferably 2-3 weeks.
- Many often forget about their pet and do not stock up on the proper Pet Survival Supplies when they are planning for a disaster. Our 4 legged friends are just as much a part of the family and their needs need to be met as well.
Emergency and Disaster Preparedness Necessities:
Survival Kits, Bug Out Bags
for all types of disasters
will help increase
your odds of survival!
Having the proper
survival supplies can
mean the difference
of life and death.
Don't delay, get your family prepared today!
Children's Survival Kits
have been proven
to help ease your child's
fear of an upcoming
disaster. Each kit is
designed to meet the
needs of a child.
Pet Survival Kits:
As a pet owner we owe
it to our four legged
friends to protect them
from harm as well!
Each kit is designed
to meet the needs of
your dog or cat.
Delicious gourmet freeze-dried
Fruits, Veggies, Meats &
Main Entrees. If
stored properly have
up to a 25 Year
Terrorism Kits, Supplies
Supplies for Nuclear,
Biological and Chemical
Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
Family Survival Supply Provides:
Our survival supplies can be used for a wide variety of different emergencies and disasters that may occur. These are a just a few of the most common uses:
- Earthquake Preparedness Supplies
- Hurricane Preparedness Supplies
- Blackout Preparedness Supplies
- Classroom or Office Survival Supplies
- Children's Survival Supplies
- Wildfire Preparedness Supplies
- Tornado Preparedness Supplies
- Household Emergency Preparedness Supplies
- Terrorist Attack
Survival Kit Varieties
Browse our categories above, left for details about all of our unique supplies.
- Family Survival Kits
- Office Survival Kits
- Hurricane Kits
- Earthquake Kits
- Blackout Kits
- Classroom Lockdown Kits
- Auto Survival Kits
- Children's Survival Kits
- Meals Ready To Eat - MRE Kits
- Pet Survival Kits
- Tornado Kits
- Survival - Preparedness Seeds
- Basic Survival Supplies and Gear
- Terrorism Kits
|Children's Survival Kit Contents
Our childrens survival kit was designed to meet the needs of a child 11 years and younger. This quality kit is packaged more... |
|1 Person Deluxe Hurricane - Flood Preparedness Kit Contents:This deluxe package includes hurricane preparedness supplies for 1 individual. Our Deluxe Honey Buckets are durable, airtight more... |
|All items are packed securely in our 5 Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid
Earthquake Survival Kit Contents:
Food and Water: The food and water more... |
|ER Accessory Kits are emergency kits designed to supplement ER Survival Kits with additional emergency supplies tailored to prepare you for specific types of disasters more... |
|This compact Guardian Family Blackout Kit is designed to keep up to 4 individuals safe during a Blackout. It is packed neatly into our more... |
|84 Serving Meals-Ready-To-Eat MRE SHIPPING IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THIS ITEM. NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES UPON CHECKOUT.
Wise Company Grab and Go Food Kits are perfect more... |
|Family 1 Month Supply MRE 2 and 3 Servings per Day Details:SHIPPING IS INCLUDED: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE CALCULATED IN SHIPPING COST UPON CHECKOUT.Wise more... |
|Mayday Emergency Food Ration Bars: 400, 1200, 2400 and 3600 Calorie Bars110 400 Calorie Food Bars per case (44,000 Calories)36 1200 Calorie Food Bars per more... |